czwartek, 14 kwietnia 2016

Shiny art journal

Hi again Crafty Friends!

It's a new month with a new challenge. New challenge for me also, because pink, blue and yellow color combination is not usual in my scrapbooking life. 
I decided to crate an art journal with these spring colours.

My journal is an old book and I love it very much.
First of all I glued Lavender Morning collection to the sheets of the book and then I painted the flower pattern, because I wanted to give them ping touches instead of levander
. I used yellow metallic paint as a background splash in a triangle position. 
Studio75's doily stencil is fabulous and very elegant look with modeling paste. If you sprinkle with yellow glitter you can get woderful shiny effect. Art is very important in my life so I chose inspirational quotes which are connected to my life what I really love. 
One is chipboard, the other is stamping and the third text is a sticker.
This will inspire me during this year. 


Witam ponownie!
To nowy miesiąc z nowym wyzwaniem. Nowe wyzwanie także dla mnie, ponieważ różowy, niebieski i żółty, to nie są kolory popularnie używane w świecie scrapbookingu. Postanowiłam stworzyć art journal w wiosennych kolorach.

Mój journal jest na starej książce i uwielbiam go.
Najpierw przykleiłam papier z kolekcji Lawendowy Poranek a następnie malowane kwiaty. Użyłam żółtej metalicznej farby w trzech miejscach. Maska serwetka Studio75 i wspaniała  i bardzo elegancko wygląda w użyciu z pastą modelującą. Jeśli użyjesz żółtego brokatu uzyskasz piękny połyskujący efekt. Sztuka jest bardzo ważna w moim życiu, więc wybrałam inspirujące cytaty związane z moim życiem, które na prawdę kocham. Jeden, to tekturka, drug stempel a trzeci naklejka. To będzie mnie inspirować w tym roku.



Here are some close ups:







Thank you for reading my post!
Have a good week with a lot of inspiration and crafty time!

Dziękuję za przeczytanie mojego postu!

Miłego tygodnia, wielu inspiracji i czasu na tworzenie!




Products I used:









Don't miss our great challenge!
Theme: "Spring time". Further details are here.






Brak komentarzy :

Prześlij komentarz