wtorek, 1 grudnia 2015

Christmas Sweetie Jar with Matching Tag
Using Magic Time by Helen






Hello everyone!  HELEN here with you today, on the 1st of December!
Less than one month until Christmas so time to start thinking about gifts!!

Cześć Wszystkim! Tu Helen w dniu 1 grudnia!
Do Świąt zostało mniej niż miesiąc, więc najwyższy czas pomyśleć o prezentach!!


I love to make my Christmas gifts!  This year we are getting together with plenty
 of family & friends & will be visiting their homes, so I need to have some small
 gifts to say thank you to our hostesses.  All year I have been saving the
jars from our food so that I can fill them up with chocolates :)

Uwielbiam przygotowywać prezenty. W tym roku będziemy spotykać się rodziną i przyjaciółmi, będziemy ich odwiedzać więc potrzebują drobne upominki. Cały rok zbierałam słoiki od żywności więc mogę wypełnić je czekoladkami.


I used paper & ribbon from the new magic Time Collection, as well as some of
the printed illustrations that I fussy cut {see the holly leaves above}.

Użyłam papier i wstążkę z nowej kolekcji Magiczny Czas oraz grafiki, które wycięłam.


I started by wrapping my oversized jar loosely with some sparkly tulle, securing it in 
the centre with Studio 75 ribbon with some soft, white cheesecloth between the layers.

Zaczęłam od owijania mojego słoika połyskującym tiulem, zabezpieczając go po środku wstążką ze Stduio75, dodałam białą gazę pomiędzy warstwami.


After adhering the tulle, gauze & ribbons I embellished the front of the jar with
 Magic Time paper followed by a large decorative flower.  Then I tucked in 
various fussy-cut holly leaves & lastly some die-cut tendrils.  

Po przyklejeniu tiulu, gazy i wstążki ozdobiłam przód słoika papierem Magiczny Czas i dużym dekoracyjnym kwiatem. Potem dodałam wycięte liście ostrokrzewu i zawijaski.


I spray painted the lid gold before adhering a crochet doily to the top of it
 followed by a Studio 75 Magic Time sentiment, which was the perfect size!

Przed przyklejeniem szydełkowej serwetki, pomalowałam wieczko złotą farbą w sprayu, na wierzchu dodałam wyciętą sentencję z kolekcji Magiczny Czas, która rozmiarem pasowała idealnie.


Using my hot glue gun this project was deceptively quick & easy.  I ended off with
 a few pretty touches of micro-beads & a hanging crystal below the flower.  

Użyłam kleju na gorąco w tym projekcie. Na koniec dodałam kilka ładnych akcentów mikrokulek i wiszący kryształek pod kwiatem.




For my decorated jar I used the following Studio 75 products :-

Do wykonania mojego ozdobnego słoika wykorzystałam:


Magic time 03


Magic time 06


Magic time 07


Snowflake ribbon 10mm


Christmas ribbon 15mm


Next I moved onto my thank you tag.  

Następnie przygotowałam tag.


 For the base of it I used the backing sheet from my flowers, split in half & pasted
 together then I added some box cardboard for dimension between the layers before 
adhering a hand-cut sentiment card to the front & back, cut from Magic Time paper.  


I punched the base of my tag  then embellished it with a hand-cut illustration
from the Magic Time papers, a die-cut tendril leave, a metal flower & a red crystal.  

Ozdobiłam bazę dziurkaczem a następnie wyciętą ręcznie ilustracją z kolekcji Magiczny Czas, listkami i metalowym kwiatkiem oraz czerwonym kryształkiem.


 At the top of my tag I added a hole for the ribbon, tuched in some gauze & another
 die-cut leaf then finished off with a small bow cut from the papers with a fine
 metallic thread bow on top, along with another crystal & some small sequins.  

Na górze dodałam dziurkę na wstążkę, dodałam gazę, listki a wykończyłam małą kokardą wyciętą z papierów Magiczny Czas, użyłam kryształka i małe cekiny.


For my tag I used the following Studio 75 products :-

Du wykonania taga użyłam produktów:

Magic time 03

http://studio75.pl/en/1209-magic-time-03.html


Thank you for your attention today. 
 I hope I have inspired you to get creative with some simple products
to make some affordable gifts for your friends & family this Christmas!

Dziękuję za uwagę.
Mama nadzieję, że zainspirowałam Was do zrobienia z prostych materiałów miłych prezentów świątecznych dla rodziny i przyjaciół!




2 komentarze :