wtorek, 15 września 2015

Photo Memories Layout by Amy

Goodmorning everyone, 
Today I would like to show you a layout I made with the lovely Splash-It collection. 
I have to say this collection is so versatile in color combination that you can make soft and tender layouts, card & altered projects but also bright and funky ones. 
For this layout I used the teal & orange look.

Photo Memories: 
On this layout I used some spray's, stamps, ink & paste. And if you know me I love layering and that's what I did on this layout as well!
Let's have a closer look: 

I have to say this is the collection I really love to use.
Studio 75 products used: 
Użyłam:

Splash it 03

Splash it 04

Splash it 05

If you love the papers I used and can't get a hold of them you could enter our Challenge # 9 this month and win store credit. 

Jeśli kochasz papiery i nie możesz bez nich wytrzymać możesz wziąć udział w naszym aktualnym wyzwaniu # 9 i wygrać bon na zakupy w sklepie Studio75


Thank you so much for your visit and I'd like to wish you a wonderful & inspiring day! 
Love 

Dziękuję za wizytę i życzę Wam pięknego i inspirującego dnia!

Brak komentarzy :

Prześlij komentarz