czwartek, 9 maja 2013

GD Amy Voorthuis



Witajcie Kochani :)

Dziś mam przyjemność zaprosić Was na spotkanie z Amy Voorthuis, która jest bardzo utalentowaną scraperką a jej prace możecie podziwiać na blogu http://amyvoorthuis.blogspot.com/

Hello there,
Today I have great pleasure  to invite you to the meeting with Amy Voorthuis. She is very talented scrapper. You can see her beautiful projects here  http://amyvoorthuis.blogspot.com/

* * *

Amy o sobie:
Amy about yourself:

Nazywam się Amy Voorthuis i mam 35 lat. Mieszkam w Holandii z miłością mojego życia Jeroen i naszym synem Kevinem (8).

Uwielbiam być kreatywna we wszystkim co robię. Zawód optyka wymaga pewnego rodzaj kreatywności no i te wszystkie świecidełka, szkiełka ;) Scrapuję od 9 lat i kocham to. W świat scrapbookingu wprowadziła mnie moja ciocia Ellen, która mieszka w słonecznym stanie Floryda. Myślę, że spisała się świetnie, bo jestem uzależniona już do końca życia.
Mój styl jest eehhmm  lubię myśleć, że jest to styl romantyczny ale tak naprawdę nie wiem jak go nazwać. Uwielbiam próbować nowych rzeczy. 
Uwielbiam używać w swoich LO kwiatów, elementów metalowych i tekturek.
Scrapbooking jest cudowny by zatrzymać wspomnienia.

My name is Amy Voorthuis and I’m 35 years young. I live in The Netherlands with the love of my life Jeroen and our handsome son Kevin (8).


I love to be creative in every way I can, seeing my job as an optician I need to be kind off creative anyways…..fixing all those glasses ;)
I’ve been scrapbooking for over 9 years now and I love it. I got introduced with scrapbooking by my aunt Ellen who lives in the sunny state Florida…..
I think she did an awesome job because I’m hooked for life.

My style is eehhmm well I like to think it’s a romantic style don’t really know how to call it.
Love to try everything “new” I like. I love to use flowers, metal art and designed chipboard pieces on my layouts.
Scrapbooking is such a nice way to keep your (pictured) memories well organized while having a blast at the same time.







A o samej kolekcji Vintage Memories Amy napisała:
A collection of Vintage Memories Amy wrote:

Zakochałam się w tych papierach, szkoda, że nie są sprzedawane w Holandii!
 I loved the papers very much, to bad they don't sell them here in Holland!

Pięknie dziękujemy Amy za wspaniałą inspirację.
Pozdrawiam ciepło i życzę wielu kreatywnych chwil :)

Thank You Amy for this gorgeous creation.
With best wishes and I wish you many creative moments :)



 

1 komentarz :

  1. Thank you so much for posting me on your beautiful blog!!! It means a lot to me hugs Amy :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń